Any good surgeons for Brazillian Butt Lift in California or US?

Vi3tbabe408

Jan 7, 2013
I'm looking for a good surgeon for brazillian butt lift from liposuction then fat transfer to buttock. I am from California so it's better if the doctor is in california. However I wouldnt mind travel across states for the best result.

SeekingBeauty said:
Would you consider butt cheek implants?

No, it may look good but it does not feel good at all. So I am more leaning over to the fat transfer however I heard a lot of ppl said it will absorb into ur body at least 50% over time. I need to do more research on this

No, it may look good but it does not feel good at all. So I am more leaning over to the fat transfer however I heard a lot of ppl said it will absorb into ur body at least 50% over time. I need to do more research on this

Yes with any type of fat grafting, most of the fat will be absorbed. For this type of procedure you are interested in, it requires A LOT of fat for it to make a difference. This is how it works:

- Surgeon injects a chemical into the areas to be lipo'd so the fat liquifies.
- The liquid fat along with the chemical gets sucked out.
- The doctors use a machine to separate the chemical and the fat, which results in losing a lot of fat that was already lipo'd out of your body.
- The remaining fat then gets injected into your butt.

Overtime, your body absorbs over 50% of the injected fat. I don't know how your body looks like but you'll need to be very curvy in order for this to work out.

As for recovery, if you have ever had lipo you would know how painful it is. I had my BA and lipo done at the same time and the lipo hurt more and took longer to recover from it. If you travel for this surgery, you would have to be at that place for a couple of weeks because you are not suppose to be sitting on your butt.

I'm looking for a good surgeon for brazillian butt lift from liposuction then fat transfer to buttock. I am from California so it's better if the doctor is in california. However I wouldnt mind travel across states for the best result.

Please be very careful and do as much research as you can before making a final decision, there are many qualified doctors in Southern California, have you heard of Dr. Cat? She's on Instagram as beautybydrcat, went to Harvard for her undergrad and UCLA for medical school.

Although this procedure has become fairly common, there are still risks associated with it. It is not my goal to scare or to stop you from this procedure, but I do want to share that my sister died as a result of having a BBL. She was healthy, had had a previous cosmetic procedures before, and had no negative medical history. She selected a surgeon who had 30+ years of experience, had official complaints with the major medical boards, and was board certified, great reviews on-line and reputation in the area. Please think about it long and hard and only make a decision once you know and understand all of the risks. My best wishes to you, beautiful, no matter what you decide I wish you success and a long, happy life.