Any good suggestions for a simple, well made black handbag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are some good brands to look into?

2. I would suggest Gérard Darel. Their bags are excellent quality. They come in all sizes and colours. If you have a look at their website you'll see all kinds of models.
    They are very popular in France. The best-selling model is the Charlotte 24 hours.
    Charlotte for Charlotte Gainsbourg one of our French actresses....

3. If the price or name don't put you off, LV black epi alma or black Lockit. LV doesn't do much that is simple, but these are...

4. A Prada Saffiano Lux tote.

5. My chole paddington is nice - leather is very soft and They just recently renew the bag the me. I mean completely fixed all the imperfections on the leather- spray tanned it back to Black. Put in brand new handles- all for Free!

6. Mind you mine was heavily abused by my labtop for a long time.

7. Longchamp do some beautiful plain black simple leather bags.
    I bought a lovely one not so long ago my first from this brand and I was really pleased.

8. Try gucci imprime black tote,it is lightweight,shiny,and the most important thing,the GG is not so obvious since its black.

9. YSL-Black, medium-sized, Cabas Chyc. On a scale of 1-10, it gets a 10. I have the same bag in red. I like about anything YSL and have quite a few YSL bags.

I also love Abaco handbags. www.abaco-paris.com.

10. michael kors

11. Marc Jacobs Paradise Rio.