Any good shoe detectives out there? :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried to take a look at Gucci's website and as they aren't there I think they are from an old season. They weren't neither on Yoox... I'm sorry :sad:

2. Thanks for looking Alice. I feel like these are the ultimate mystery shoes lol

3. I took a look at italian ebay but nothing.. now that I think better I never saw them in stores... are you 100% sure they are from Gucci?

4. Yes, well I'm pretty sure. I saw them in a magazine initially (it said they were Gucci), and the website I linked to says they're Gucci as well.

5. Those look like the Gucci Dahlia booties, but they are from a few seasons ago.

6. Luckyblonde, thank you sooo much!! :flowers:

They are the Dahlia line, they also have similar styles in a tall boot and a mary jane. I still didn't find them anywhere but at least now I have a name to search by. Wish me luck!