Any good reasons to go to the outlet today?

I went over the weekend and they had nothing though there was a hint of somethng good to come.. They had one Alex sitting on a table and it was marked down...

There was a cute Penelope hobo in the new coupon, I may go take a look. I don't usually pay much attention to the MFF bags, but I like the look of this one. I hope they have some new FP deletes soon.

I was really hoping with inventory and last week's updates to Coach.com that there would be more FP deletes at the outlets, but I haven't seen nearly as many as I'd hoped. Last Saturday's outlet visit was my most disappointing one yet at that particular outlet, at least in terms of bags. I still bought a few things and had great wristlet fortune but wasn't wowed by the clearance bag selection.

I've started reading other outlets' threads to get a feel for what's rippling into the marketplace. I'll sometimes score something at the outlet, come home and check the forums and find that others scored the same item a few days earlier at outlets across the country. The "flood" of pilot bags seems to have slowed to a trickle.