Any good finds in TJMaxx or Marshalls lately?

My TJ Maxx has had this weird explosion of smaller-sized luggage taking up the purse racks lately. Like, carryon bag sized stuff.

I saw lots of Michael Kors at my Marshalls and LOTS of Kenneth Cole Reaction (which had really cute shapes but they were either fake or really cheap thin leather).

A Charles David 'Chapman' white bag at a clearance price of $109. It had a tiny scuff on the body-side of the bag, which came off with a leather polisher. The same bag sold today on eBay for more.

Did I need a another big white bag? Of course not. It's never about need.

Last week I went to TJ Maxx and bought 2 pairs of sunnies:

1 Fendi, for $49.99 :yes:

1 Prada for....$12.99 :yahoo:. They didn't have a price tag, and the cashier didn't really take a good look at them--and said, "i think someone just bought a pair similar to these and they were $12.99, so that's what I'll charge you". Okay, lady, you've got a deal :wlae:

The TJMaxx store near me is fairly new so I think they're trying hard to impress shoppers. I always find nice stuff there, Marc Jacobs, D&B, Cole Haan and much more. However, you do have to root around through all the crap to find the good stuff.

The closer it is to a major city, the better the mdse. I have had fantastic luck in the suburban Washington DC area- Italian bags that retail for $900-$1K selling there for 5-$600. Just awesome stuff.
Found great pearl jewelry on the west coast, around SF bay area.

Yes, today I bought a pair of Valentino Sunglasses Style # 5490s/An7e4 for $80 online they lowest price was 150-259, they had Marc by Marc Jacobs too for only $29 they did not look that great on me. I also bought a pair of Robert Rodriguez shorts for only $79 they look amazing. I guess this is the only store in the Bay Area that offers a designer boutique as well, D&G , Valentino, La Rok, Theory, Seven, True Religion, Ed Hardy, JF Ferre, this is unlike any other TJM I have ever seen.

Good Luck in your shopping endeavors.

I have found Coach flip flops for $39.99, Calvin Klein dress for $59.99, Juicy sunnies for 60.00, YSL sunnies for 79.00. It is hit or miss but the best was my Joe's, 2 pairs of jean for $30.00 each. Love them!

Last week I went to TJ Maxx and bought 2 pairs of sunnies:

1 Prada for....$12.99 :yahoo:. They didn't have a price tag, and the cashier didn't really take a good look at them--and said, "i think someone just bought a pair similar to these and they were $12.99, so that's what I'll charge you". Okay, lady, you've got a deal :wlae:

I bagged a pair of Gucci sunnies the same way at TJs. They didn't have a price tag and the cashier went off and came back with $14.99, so I grabbed 'em and ran!

It seems like I see a lot of tPF-ers that find great stuff at both stores so I usually stroll through but I have yet to find a single item worth my strolls!!!