Any good finds in TJMaxx or Marshalls lately?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Last time I was in a TJMaxx, they had tons of D&B Cabrio bags and a lot of Lulu Guiness items... I can only get to these stores 4-5 times a year, so it's always hit or miss for me. Some are better than others, too.

Anyway, I'm going next week to a city that has one of each store -- just curious if any good finds in either store lately??? Something to keep an eye out for?

TIA!

2. My Marshall's has been abysmal lately. I stop in at least once a week, I don't think they've had a significant delivery in 2+ months.

3. I agree w/ Kezza! But I always find great deals at Nordstrom outlet especially on designer sunglasses like chanel, dior, gucci, etc. for no more than $50.00. They also had a bunch of the coach hampton bags from last year (I think) for 50-75% off retail. I never find anything good at TJ Maxx to began with beside shoes sometimes...but I love Marshalls.

4. the last time I was in TJMaxx they had a few cute leather D&B bags as well as the younger hearts and logo bags

5. Not at Marshalls or anything, but, I got a GREAT micro suede comforter and matching pillow cases at Hechts for 75$ (originally 300$$) :yahoo: I think b/c Macys is finally taking hold of them that they're getting rid of brands Hechts only used to carry. Anyways, alot of their bedroom and bathroom stuff is 65 - 75% off original price if you have one near you/need anything for your home :smile:

Other than that, I'll prolly hit up Marshalls next week :yes:

6. I wish I was going to some of the nicer department stores! But I'm going to Omaha... :huh: There really isn't that much there. Hubby has to catch a plane and all airports are 3.5 hours away (Des Moines, Omaha and Minneapolis) and I was sooooo hoping he'd fly outta Mpls, but I just wasn't that lucky. :lol:

7. awww that sucks :cry: Well, at least when he gets back, if you've found nothing you can justify buying something bigger and better! :roflmfao:

8. I also found Ugg sandals at TJMaxx but nothing else noteworthy

9. my greatest finds were:

3 (lv noe shaped but larger) diane von furstenburg bags

on sale each for like 29.99

DIANE VON FURSTENBURG @ TJMAXX?!?!

10. i got 2 pairs of cole haan skimmers for $50 each.

11. I trolled the Marshalls/TJMaxx circuit today and found a Tara Boone for $30 in their accessory store The Maxx.

12. Thanks all! Maybe I'll get lucky and actually find something!

13. Nothing new. I keep my eyes out for Coach deals though.

14. Me, too. Am still kicking myself because they had a white leather wallet marked down to $15 one time but it had a teeny scratch in it and I was in my "super picky mood" so I didn't get it. :cry:

15. last winter i got an awesome black white and hot pink DVF luggage piece for $60...i got it marked down because there was some pink markings on the white lining. i also got a wonderful Michael Kors purse for my bday from there! when i went shopping there today they had a really cute coal blackish color one but i just got a new Nine West purse so im good for awhile:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice