Any good ebay detectives out there?

When do you buy it?
Last Monday (7/17). I waited the 3 business days and Thursday messaged for a tracking number. She responded right away saying it was being shipped Friday at 2pm. Not sure why 2pm lol, but it didn't ship Friday. Saturday I got the shipped email and tracking indicated it was dropped off around 8pm (I suspect it was dropped off earlier, but scanned finally at 8pm.) The rivet dinky shipped right away (purchased 6.28, shipped 6.29) so I'm not sure why the other one took so long.

Last Monday (7/17). I waited the 3 business days and Thursday messaged for a tracking number. She responded right away saying it was being shipped Friday at 2pm. Not sure why 2pm lol, but it didn't ship Friday. Saturday I got the shipped email and tracking indicated it was dropped off around 8pm (I suspect it was dropped off earlier, but scanned finally at 8pm.) The rivet dinky shipped right away (purchased 6.28, shipped 6.29) so I'm not sure why the other one took so long.
I think she is trying to sell as many at once so she can just drop them off at the PO all together. Her prices went lower and lower on all the ones she had for sale until they sold. Kinda crazy. I'm curious too! Should we ask her?

I think she is trying to sell as many at once so she can just drop them off at the PO all together. Her prices went lower and lower on all the ones she had for sale until they sold. Kinda crazy. I'm curious too! Should we ask her?
I was hoping someone here would know what's up haha.
Yeah she's been doing this with all her items. I usually wait a week or 2 to lower my prices, she waits like 30 minutes and continues to cut prices. Last week when all the $80 items went at once, I assumed a reseller offered $50 each and bought everything and now is following her scooping up all the deals. I feel if she lists something at $400, she'll accept $175 lol.
I wonder what her selling limits are BTW...

Reactions: alwayscoffee89
Actually, if you look at her reviews, it's the same person buying the bag over and over.
She must have auto accept enabled, but no auto decline because the dinky offer wasn't accepted right away but the rogue tote was instant.

Good to know she has a limit. I bet if if didn't sell right away it would eventually be lowered and lowered. She did that with a western rivet rogue 25. Started at $450, next morning I see it was lowered to $225 and best offer was accepted. Not sure how low it went.

The swagger 27 she just had in there went faaast too... Good thing 27 is too small for me!

Reactions: alwayscoffee89
She must have auto accept enabled, but no auto decline because the dinky offer wasn't accepted right away but the rogue tote was instant.

Good to know she has a limit. I bet if if didn't sell right away it would eventually be lowered and lowered. She did that with a western rivet rogue 25. Started at $450, next morning I see it was lowered to $225 and best offer was accepted. Not sure how low it went.

The swagger 27 she just had in there went faaast too... Good thing 27 is too small for me!

No kidding. I would go broke buying all her bags!

Weird. What if they are connected somehow, like it's her friend? And yours was delivered?! You have to tell me right away when you get it!! hehe I wish we could find this reseller and see if they are selling her bags for more.
Well I did discover that the person who got her rivet rogue 36 pre-owned for $300 resold it for $1700!?!?!?!