Any good deletes at the outlets this weekend?

The North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. They used to have a lot of FP deletes but I haven't seen that many in a while. Though, it is after the Holidays so maybe any that came in were snatched away really fast.

The North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. They used to have a lot of FP deletes but I haven't seen that many in a while. Though, it is after the Holidays so maybe any that came in were snatched away really fast.

That's the same outlet I shop at..but I haven't been in a while. seems like every time I go it's mostly mff stuff.

Leesburg Outlet was a bust today, too. They had a whole shelf of woven Lailas (I think that was the name, I didn't see anything past the $1200 price tag and the fact they were woven - only 30% off, too) and a few Poppy totes. There were a couple of patent Maggies in Cashmere and Black and some of those sequin wristlets. Nothing to make it worth my drive there, unfortunately. I suspect this is going to be a trend in the outlet market. I will save a lot of money on gas by staying home. :hrmm:

Last edited:
I saw nothing at the wrentham, MA outlet. Like a previous post mentioned I saw a couple of bags with the horse and carraige badge but the creeds were F's. They didn't have anything that wasn't on the FOS online store. Very dissappointed.

Keep checking. My outlet is small so I was surprised to find gathered large Sophias in silver (same one as FOS) and one gathered mushroom Lindsey. Also had Madison patent totes, patent wallets, black leather Madison small chain wristlets. I think deletes are just hitting the outlets now...big (busy) outlets may not be getting to them until Wednesday. I would call ahead and ask if you want a specific style.

Keep checking. My outlet is small so I was surprised to find gathered large Sophias in silver (same one as FOS) and one gathered mushroom Lindsey. Also had Madison patent totes, patent wallets, black leather Madison small chain wristlets. I think deletes are just hitting the outlets now...big (busy) outlets may not be getting to them until Wednesday. I would call ahead and ask if you want a specific style.

Hi! Did you see a black patent Madison tote? Could you tell me where?? Thanks!

I had been in Buffalo fashion outlet last Sunday around 2:00pm. I saw the followings:

2 Madison black patent totes (deletes)
1 Madison aubergine patent totes
2 Madison black patent lindseys (deletes)
1 Madison yellow leather annabelle
3 Madison persimmon leather haileys
2 Madison acorn brown leather haileys
1 Madison plum maggie
1 Madison black patent leather accordion zip wallet

I saw a customer was holding a magenta leather juliette satchel, but not sure it was her own bag or just picked from the outlet shelf.

Smooches

I think all of them are in Canada for the boxing week sales! It ends today at all retail stores. A lot of them had bullseyes so they were at outlets or outlet bound at some point. Tons of good stuff!