Any good Coach outlets near Bay Area, CA?

mmgirl77

Nov 11, 2012
I'm going to the San Jose and SF area next week and was wondering if any Coach outlets nearby are worth going to? Right now I'm really looking for Sophia's (especially Aegean) and Madison wallets (red patent leather) from the FP store. Last year when I went to the Gilroy and Milpitas (I think?) outlets, I didn't see anything good.

I'm in the Bay Area and frequent Gilroy and Milpitas with an occasional trip to Vacaville or Carmel outlets. By far, I find the most deletes and best selection around here in Gilroy. I haven't been to the new outlet in Livermore though.

I'm going to the San Jose and SF area next week and was wondering if any Coach outlets nearby are worth going to? Right now I'm really looking for Sophia's (especially Aegean) and Madison wallets (red patent leather) from the FP store. Last year when I went to the Gilroy and Milpitas (I think?) outlets, I didn't see anything good.

There is a brand new outlet in Livermore called the Paragon outlet. It has a large Coach store. It also has Gucci, Last Call, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Dooney and Cole Haan just to name a few of the great handbag stores.

The Great Mall has a nice Coach outlet plus it has a separate Coach Men's Store. It's a very large store and I like it better than the one in Gilroy which is kinda far to drive to. Also, Macy's put's their Coach items on sale too. That's always worth checking out because most of it is new stuff.

If you want a strictly shopping expedition then go to the Paragon Outlet mall in Livermore, CA. So many retailers to choose from. But if you want to combine some sight seeing along your shopping expedition go to the one up in Petaluma...you'll get to drive across the bay bridge and stop along the way in salsaulito...there's also one in Napa if you want to combine with some wine tasting:P. Have a great trip to the bay area!