Any Glossier Users?

Bambieee

all in the details
Nov 15, 2015
NYC
Hey ladies, does anyone here use Glossier? I see good reviews about them online but have never taken the leap to buy. What are your thoughts if you have used the products? Thanks in advance.

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
New York City
I absolutely love the Milky Jelly Cleanser - it's probably my favorite Glossier product. However, it's not a very good makeup remover, but it's excellent as a gentle second cleanse to get all the residue off. You don't have to be careful around the eye area because it has a tear-free formula. The Priming Moisturizer Rich is also really nice for dry or even combination skin. It sinks in really quickly and it smells like lavender. I don't particularly like the original Priming Moisturizer as it's a rather runny texture and you need to use a lot to feel like it's doing something. I also have the flavored Balm dot com balms, which aren't anything too special in my opinion although I like the Rose flavored one because I can't resist anything rose scented/flavored! I also have their new Invisible Shield sunscreen which is pretty cool as it's a clear gel serum that's a sunscreen! Perfect for those who hate greasy sunscreens and that dreaded whitecast but it does leave your face looking shiny which I don't love, but it feels like a moisturizer rather than a traditional sunscreen on your face.

Haven't really tried their face makeup, but only because some of the reviews I've read say it's not very long lasting and I need my makeup to last all day without doing touchups.

Reactions: Bambieee

Bambieee

all in the details
Nov 15, 2015
NYC
I absolutely love the Milky Jelly Cleanser - it's probably my favorite Glossier product. However, it's not a very good makeup remover, but it's excellent as a gentle second cleanse to get all the residue off. You don't have to be careful around the eye area because it has a tear-free formula. The Priming Moisturizer Rich is also really nice for dry or even combination skin. It sinks in really quickly and it smells like lavender. I don't particularly like the original Priming Moisturizer as it's a rather runny texture and you need to use a lot to feel like it's doing something. I also have the flavored Balm dot com balms, which aren't anything too special in my opinion although I like the Rose flavored one because I can't resist anything rose scented/flavored! I also have their new Invisible Shield sunscreen which is pretty cool as it's a clear gel serum that's a sunscreen! Perfect for those who hate greasy sunscreens and that dreaded whitecast but it does leave your face looking shiny which I don't love, but it feels like a moisturizer rather than a traditional sunscreen on your face.

Haven't really tried their face makeup, but only because some of the reviews I've read say it's not very long lasting and I need my makeup to last all day without doing touchups.
Thanks for this. I never took the leap because, tbh, they have nice packaging but the products themselves just seem like something basic I can find anywhere like the lip balm for example. I think I'm gonna swing by their store.