Any forum members near RI, USA?

1. Hi all,

I was just wondering if there are any members that live near my state? I live in RI, USA. I see so many members from California, but none from the East Coast except for NY of course!!

2. When I was in second and third grade I lived in Wakefield. My Dad taught for URI. I just love that area -- right on the beach! I love the Watch Hill area too, and Newport:smile: We still go up to visit occassionally -- from PA.

3. I live in RI!!! PM me :smile:

4. I pm'd you!!

5. I'm outside of Boston...not RI - but close!

6. I'm going home in a few weeks, and I live in MA- but like 20 min from RI.

:smile:

7. I live in MA. My youngest brother and his wife live in East Greenwich, RI.

8. Cool!! It's nice to belong to a forum and be close to other members!!! That's awesome!! I love this forum!!!!!

9. tr444, where in RI do you live? I know it's tiny, but there are still a few different towns:smile:

10. I live in Johnston, RI, MandM. Before this, I lived in Smithfield for 2 years. Grew up in North Providence.

11. I live in MA on the north shore.

12. I live in MA, near RI

13. Not RI, but close, New Bedford, MA

14. Just catching this thread. I live in Warwick RI but went to Johnston High.

15. I went to college there (Salve Regina University in Newport)! Does that count?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice