any flat over the knee boots?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone

I am in search of flat over the knee boots (maybe patent) that will fit fat calves. I was hoping for some suggestions. I really like the Loeffler Randall Riley boots for sometime now. I know the Lanvin boots from last season were really nice. Is there anything else I should be looking forward to?

Thanks!

2. Sorry I just saw the big calves thing, can't comment on that for either of them.

3. oh i know. i saw both of those and died a little but i have "muscular" calves as my friend puts it so it is always tough when i am trying things on.

if there is anyone else with suggestions please let me know!!!

4. Did you try either of them on?

5. not yet. i am in canada and am looking for a place that even has these boots. i hate having no selection!!

6. and i dont' really have a good shoe person i work with in the states either so i don't even know where to start.

7. ^ There are a pair of really cute over the knee boots by Modern Vintage, Holts just got them in for fall ! :yes:

The leather is distressed, and they come in black !

8. thanks!! i am going by there today!!