any Filipina ladies out there?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm 1/2 Filipina (mom is from the Phillipines) and 1/2 Caucasian. I don't have many Filipina friends. Just wondering if there are any tpf Filipina's out there. :smile:

2. There are quite a few on here (I am not one), there is actually one gal visiting the Philipines now.

3. I am possibly going to visit w/my mom this coming winter. :smile:

4. i'm also half flip! the other half consists of russian, english and polish! haha. hi! :biggrin:

5. Try to go to Clubhouse Pinoy LV lovers- sun and three stars- i think -

beverlymh, are you sure your not Nicole from Pussycat Dolls, cuz she's flip,russian,polish too..LOL

6. my dad is Polish! wonder if we look alike! :biggrin:

7. Hi! I'm half filipina too (mom) and half caucasian/german!!

8. i wish i was!

9. that'd be something if we did! i get mistaken for being mexican... a lot. people always try speaking spanish to me and i'm just like... ???

10. i do too! we def must look alike. lol. :smile:

11. beverlymh, i have a pic on my profile. you should check & see if we do actually look alike at all.

12. I'm filipina here too. I'm always mistaken as mexican.

13. you look more asian than me. i just look... plain. haha. i don't look asian at all. :sad:

14. I'm always mistaken for being pure Asian than a true blue Filipina. LOL