Any feedback on Organic Giraffe Scarves???

Jun 10, 2008
Hey Gang!

I just saw these really cool Organic Giraffe scarves on Shopbob.com & they look pretty cool IMO & very different from LQ scarves (I :heart: LQ too!) However I am looking to spice things up a bit & this scarf might be the ONE, plus it does not look like it will shed/pile up like the LQ scarves do at times.

Please let me know if you have an Organic Giraffe scarf & what do you think about it :confused1: The price is not too bad either, only $82.00 & the GREY color looks HOTT! :tup:

http://www.shopbop.com/organic-scarf-giraffe/vp/v=1/845524441825444.htm?folderID=2534374302105531

TIA :yahoo:

Thanks for your quick feedback Tres :tup: Hopefully some other folks will share their feedback too :yes:

My hair is in Locs, so I need scarves that will not shed or get caught up in my Locs with the little lint balls, so that's why I got my eye on this one.

i bought 2 and i LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! they are super comfy and feel great on your skin, can go from day to night, and i constantly get complimented on them, they don't look like any other scarves i've seen. not trendy, but definitely fashionable. and i think the grey is a-mazing!

Don't do the red - I love red and all, but it kinda looks like she took a picnic blanket/tablecloth and wrapped it around her neck. I could never pull a mobile picnic off, I run into walls when I try to eat and move...

That gray is really nice, though. :heart: