Any Fascinante owners out there?

I almost got one in Aurore. I'm glad I didn't because they changed the strap design to be removable and I think this is great. I packed her full and it still looked great. I really do think this is a great little handbag with a lot of functions.

Now I'm anxious to see it in Black but after yesterday there's no way I'm getting it prior to the price increase. Wonder what that will be???

I love this bag - it is very under rated. I'll check it out next time I'm in the store since we see very few reveals of it and I have yet to ever see someone carry it in "real life"

My husband bought me the Bronze for Valentine's Day. I had wanted it because I love that it would be a great bag to travel with. It will pack easily into a larger bag and hold the essentials I will carry. The Bronze (and the Black!) are great neutrals that will go with everything. But, to be honest since I have not had it long, I have not had the chance to carry yet. I did carry it around the house all ways to be sure I wanted to keep it and it seems to work beautifully! I didn't know they changed the strap design so that was a happy surprise. It's a really clever design. You will have to let us know what you think when yours gets here.
Good to hear! Is the latch cumbersome? I've heard it can be but am guessing its something you have to get used to and then its no big deal. I love the way the shiny latch on the front, but I'll be paranoid about it getting scratched up. I will for sure do a review on it when I get it. I can't wait!

I almost got one in Aurore. I'm glad I didn't because they changed the strap design to be removable and I think this is great. I packed her full and it still looked great. I really do think this is a great little handbag with a lot of functions.

Now I'm anxious to see it in Black but after yesterday there's no way I'm getting it prior to the price increase. Wonder what that will be???
I know I love aurore so much! I really wanted to buy that color but felt that the black would be better because it would go with everything. Some day I would really like to have a bag in the aurore color. I also really love havane. That rich cognac color is my favorite color for shoes and bags. Hard to decide! What did you pack into it? I'm not sure it will fit all the things I carry. I saw your new beauties yesterday, phew! It was a good day for you!

Good to hear! Is the latch cumbersome? I've heard it can be but am guessing its something you have to get used to and then its no big deal. I love the way the shiny latch on the front, but I'll be paranoid about it getting scratched up. I will for sure do a review on it when I get it. I can't wait!
It is a little cumbersome at first, but like you said, I think it's something that will get better over time. Can't wait to see it!!

I know I love aurore so much! I really wanted to buy that color but felt that the black would be better because it would go with everything. Some day I would really like to have a bag in the aurore color. I also really love havane. That rich cognac color is my favorite color for shoes and bags. Hard to decide! What did you pack into it? I'm not sure it will fit all the things I carry. I saw your new beauties yesterday, phew! It was a good day for you!

Let's see, I loaded up the Fascinante with a Zippy Wallet, Large & long lip gloss holder, small box that I keep 3 pill bottles in, iPhone 5, large packet of kleenex and a small camera. The one thing I could not fit was my Cosmetic.

Even with all of that in there it looked fine. Not over stuffed or any bulging anywhere. That's why I decided I could easily carry the Fascinante for an every day bag! Hope that helps!

I bought around the time it came out... I bought it in jaipur ... and it's an absolutely beautiful bag! However I ended up selling it to fund my alma pm in vernis, it was suppose to be my "going out" bag but I'd end up choosing a bigger bag over it (my Chanel classic flap), so really it was the size more than anything... I just got tired having to switch to a smaller wallet and such...

I would def recommend it though! and get it in a fun color! :biggrin:

I bought around the time it came out... I bought it in jaipur ... and it's an absolutely beautiful bag! However I ended up selling it to fund my alma pm in vernis, it was suppose to be my "going out" bag but I'd end up choosing a bigger bag over it (my Chanel classic flap), so really it was the size more than anything... I just got tired having to switch to a smaller wallet and such...

I would def recommend it though! and get it in a fun color! :biggrin:
I hate switching out purses thats why I usually only have 2 or 3 bags at a time. And I hate switching out wallets even more. Do you mind me asking what you typically carry? I always have my zippy wallet, mini pochette, pack of kleenex, reusable tote, sunglasses (pretty sure those won't fit), cell phone, and keys. I really wanted a bright fun color, but I want to be able to use this bag almost everyday so I bought the black :oh: I plan to buy a chanel jumbo flap next year for my birthday so I was thinking the fascinante will turn into my evening bag at that point. I remember some of your photos, it was so pretty on you!

I hate switching out purses thats why I usually only have 2 or 3 bags at a time. And I hate switching out wallets even more. Do you mind me asking what you typically carry? I always have my zippy wallet, mini pochette, pack of kleenex, reusable tote, sunglasses (pretty sure those won't fit), cell phone, and keys. I really wanted a bright fun color, but I want to be able to use this bag almost everyday so I bought the black :oh: I plan to buy a chanel jumbo flap next year for my birthday so I was thinking the fascinante will turn into my evening bag at that point. I remember some of your photos, it was so pretty on you!

OOOOOh! You bought it already?! I should've read the last page instead of just your first post LOL.
I've lost one too many driver's license's and credit credits to stop switching wallets so I had to stop doing that haha. I usually carry 3 things: my tory burch key pouch, an MK wallet, a Coach wristlet that I use as a cosmetic case, and my iPad...depending on which bag I have. I'll attach a pic! So if a bag doesn't fit those first 3 items then it's not for me.

so what's the update of the fascinante- do you love it?....or do you love it? :smile:

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 597