Food Any fans of The Pioneer Woman here?

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
I've only tried her Crash Hot Potatoes and Cajun Chicken Pasta, but I LOVED them both and so did my husband! I want to try nearly everything she makes! I probably should get the cookbook, too.

Is anyone else a fan? Got a favorite PW recipe?

^^ Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far I've only tried the Shrimp/penne/pink sauce recipe(name?)..but was just looking today and going to make the lemon bars...I've made others before but her's look extra yummy for some reason.
She has so many recipes that look amazing!

Last edited:
^^ Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far I've only tried the Shrimp/penne/pink sauce recipe(name?)..but was just looking today and going to make the lemon bars...I've made others before but her's look extra yummy for some reason.
She has so many recipes that look amazing!

Can you tell me where this recipe is?? Sounds great!

klj: thanks for all the links!! Post pics of the food you've made, okay???

And everyone...have you read the blogs on this website about how she met and fell in love with her husband? Ahhh....reading is so addicting, and the story is so romantic....:love:

LOVE her! I've made the "My Most Favorite Salad Ever. Ever, Ever, Ever!" many times and it's pretty yummy.

I also have tried the ginger steak salad, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate sheet cake, chicken salad... i'm sure there's more lol. All are delicious!

The only thing that I have tried from her that I didn't like is from a recent blog post, the "that's the best frosting i've ever had". The frosting came out really creamy, but I didn't care for the taste of it.

I spent days reading about her meeting her hubby.:graucho:

She had this amazing looking steak recipe I kept meaning to try-some kind of recipe for manly men. I'll have to find it back.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/olive_cheese_br/

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!! I think I just died and went to heaven!! For some time now, I've been wanting to try this recipe and finally decided to do just that for an afternoon snack. This is truly SINFUL! My youngest son and a friend came into the kitchen just as I was taking it out of the oven and within minutes they devoured half a loaf!! I quickly snapped a pic of the remaining half loaf before my DH could get to it! LOL! I probably should never have tried this recipe because now I will want it OFTEN!!! Here are a few pics of before and after baking.

This first pic is of the pre-baked olive bread...

img1674.jpg

img1679m.jpg