Alexander Wang Any fans of the Emile?

Here's another Emile lover too! I saw this bag for the first time maybe a year ago at NAP online store and it has been haunting my mind ever since. Now I'm thinking about starting to save money for this bag (I want to safe for it so I wouldn't get my boyfriend so upset ;)) but I have a few questions:
x Can you fit an 11" Macbook air in a small Emile? I'd want to use the bag for university so I'd have to fit my laptop and A4 papers in it. I guess they do fit well in a large Emile though?
x I saw the bag with silver hardware earlier, but now it seems that they are all with rose gold hardware everywhere. Do you think it will come back in SHW in the future? I would like to get the bag in black leather with silver hardware :loveeyes:

Here comes the small black pebbled leather Emile with rose gold hardware ~~

photo12ur.jpg

tumblr_mf7ls2sQgd1qiygwjo1_1280.jpg

photo14mq.jpg

How tall are you? I'm 5"8 and don't want to carry a huge bag. Wondering if the small would be too small.

Hi, everyone. I am a new member. Sorry to resurrect an old post!

I've been eyeing a small Emile in black with rose hardware. I'll be in NYC on monday so can take a closer look at it to see if I like it.

That being said, the bag has been out for a few years now and I was wondering if anybody could comment on how your Emile has held up in terms of durability since you've bought it. Still good as new? Any issues? Also, I've noticed that the AW forum is mostly about the Rocco and what not and there hasn't been discussion about the Emile in a while. Do you think that the Emile is/was too trendy and looks dated now? I am looking for classic, but like the Emile because it looks like classic with an edge.

This will be my first nice handbag purchase ever and I'm feeling a little nervous. I would like to use this bag for at least five years or so without looking too dated. I'm also considering the black mulberry bayswater satchel in black (I know, two totally different bags!).

I plan on using either bag for going out with friends or out and about. Not for work at all.

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Reactions: pianolize
Hi, everyone. I am a new member. Sorry to resurrect an old post!

I've been eyeing a small Emile in black with rose hardware. I'll be in NYC on monday so can take a closer look at it to see if I like it.

That being said, the bag has been out for a few years now and I was wondering if anybody could comment on how your Emile has held up in terms of durability since you've bought it. Still good as new? Any issues? Also, I've noticed that the AW forum is mostly about the Rocco and what not and there hasn't been discussion about the Emile in a while. Do you think that the Emile is/was too trendy and looks dated now? I am looking for classic, but like the Emile because it looks like classic with an edge.

This will be my first nice handbag purchase ever and I'm feeling a little nervous. I would like to use this bag for at least five years or so without looking too dated. I'm also considering the black mulberry bayswater satchel in black (I know, two totally different bags!).

I plan on using either bag for going out with friends or out and about. Not for work at all.

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

I sold mine because it was just too structured for me. it's a beautiful bag tho and really well made.

my friend bought my parchment one and a few years ago and it has help up very nicely. I don't see any chips in the hardware or anything and the structure has held up too. she probably keeps it stuffed when she isn't using it.

it's a beautiful bag and everytime I see one it makes me wish I had kept mine. lol

Hi Everyone, Long time lurker & first time commentator :smile:

Can anyone please tell me when did the Emile bag come out with Gold hardware? All the images I see online currently are with Rose-Gold hardware. I am attaching a screenshot for reference. It was at 50% off on theoutnet.

s30.postimg.org/stf0ca4g1/wang.jpg

I have two emiles and I wear them a lot! They are the perfect bag for traveling and just pretty much whatever you want to haul because they are so large. I have had no major wear at all with mine and have been nothing but pleased with them both! :heart:

Reactions: pianolize
The Alexander Wang Emile bag is divine. I have a small Alexander Wang Emile in pebbled black with rose gold hardware and i love it. It doesn't look or feel huge to carry but is very spacious inside. The quality is great and the shape is very edgy and cool. This year they introduced the Emile in a Mini size which i really want to get as well. It would be such a cool cross body bag to have.

Reactions: Rchan29
I have been eyeing the mini emile with rose gold hardware for a while now. Have been trying to look for a good deal online, but haven't had much luck. I'm literally teetering on the very edge of buying one ... Any minute now! Someone please encourage / discourage me! [emoji4]

I have been eyeing the mini emile with rose gold hardware for a while now. Have been trying to look for a good deal online, but haven't had much luck. I'm literally teetering on the very edge of buying one ... Any minute now! Someone please encourage / discourage me! [emoji4]

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT ;)
I want one as well but in silver hardware I think x