any fans of CBS show SWAT???

I love this show. Happy it has been renewed. I think they have a great cast of actors.

I love it too and agree the cast is good and they work well together. Sunday night is not my favorite - I thought it was perfect for Frida! but no matter because I won’t miss it!

Maybe I should give it another try…

I definitely think it’s worth another look

Love SWAT. When looking for something to watch of an evening, it never disappoints imo.

And also, it has the best music ever! :biggrin:

friday nights will be boring again - just like when they cancelled Hawaii 5-O! loved those guys too and i would not leave the house until i had seen it. it was nice to have something else exciting to watch on friday nights again to look foward to.

Reactions: octopus17
apparently they got a lot of smoke from fans!! looks like shemar was right - nothing but politics! there is no way they would agree to bring back a show with low ratings and not a money maker for a full season - 13 episodes. no way! they would never spend money on something that was not making them money so it doesn't make sense it was cancelled.

swat.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: octopus17
apparently they got a lot of smoke from fans!! looks like shemar was right - nothing but politics! there is no way they would agree to bring back a show with low ratings and not a money maker for a full season - 13 episodes. no way! they would never spend money on something that was not making them money so it doesn't make sense it was cancelled.

View attachment 5779171
Though the show isn't bad, I think it's a shame that East New York was cancelled in order to keep SWAT. East New York had a lot of potential and showcased seasoned actors (like Jimmy Smits) alongside some talented newcomers. East New York was slated to take the spot of SWAT in the line up. Wish the powers that be could find room to air both in the schedule.