Any Fall 2012 Sale Info yet?

My SA at Saks told me that Chanel shoes sale starts on Friday 14th but no pre-sale because they don't know what will go on sale...I suspect that someone will get the list earlier than the Friday though....

image-2461933097.jpg

image-1651718496.jpg

image-1348259851.jpg

1977302[/attach]

image-4103044938.jpg

image-1319020261.jpg

These are some sales shoes at NM Tyson Galleria! Pre-sales are going on now. The actual sale date is on Thursday. Just reserved two today :smile: call Feresh for more info: (703) 408-0388

Attachments

• image-1254377857.jpg
    image-1254377857.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 1,637
no classic flaps or reissue flaps, some reissue toes (large in black patent and grey in a smaller size), some soft stitched flaps in burgundy and black (3K - 33% off). Sorry don;t know the names of these flaps.
Today is by appointment only, tomorrow pre-sale is open to the public.
I presold this wallet in medium size :smile: there was a large silver one left and a gold fold wallet.
chanel gold wallet.jpg

aalinkaa said:
no classic flaps or reissue flaps, some reissue toes (large in black patent and grey in a smaller size), some soft stitched flaps in burgundy and black (3K - 33% off). Sorry don;t know the names of these flaps.
I presold this wallet in medium size :smile: there was a large silver one left and a gold fold wallet.

Congrats !!do u remember how is the reissue tote ?

aalinkaa said:

Thanks for sharing! Is this from Saks or NM?

aalinkaa said:

I got the smaller size wallet in gold. Did you get a bag too??