Any experience with this camera bag style?

Mar 31, 2009
I fell in love with this style in this color (Arizona) from afar (online). Despite valiant efforts, I did not manage to find it in this color, but when a new one popped up on Vestiaire Collective in a beautiful burgundy color at a reasonable price, I pounced on her. It will probably be a week or two before she arrives (I’ll definitely post pictures), but in the interim, will I be bag twins with anyone? And if you had or have this style, how did/do you like it? To me, it looks like a very practical, versatile and beautiful bag, and I like that it is a bit different and lesser-known.

Obviously, I’m very eagerly awaiting this arrival, but if you’ve had a negative experience with the style, please be frank! 70732F1F-4039-41C3-A73D-DF1061A62963.jpeg

Reactions: jbags07 and JenJBS
Thank you, Jbags07. I will certainly post feedback once I receive it, and I obviously agree with you on its beauty. FYI, there is a black one on Fashionphile at the moment :smile:.
I would love to hear your feedback once you receive this bag. I think its gorgeous. I saw a black one and i am also very interested in this particular style. Such a classic, elegant looking bag!

Reactions: RT1
I saw that! I need to hold off a bit :angel: i’ve been very bad the last few months.....my only hesitation also is i prefer crossbody and it doesn’t appear as if this strap adjusts to longer crossbody wear. I look foward to your thoughts once you wear your new bag :flowers: