Any experience with Handbag Divah Online?

you might want to post this in the authenticate this thread -- usually I say avoid places like this, but I looked at the site and the MJ bags offered -- I can't say those are ones that are commonly faked (for ex: I don't think I've ever seen Washed Rose faked, BUT I could be wrong) -- it almost looks like a consignment shop, but according to their description, it's not.

I would try communicating with them -- see if they can send addtl pics, etc to verify authenticity -- it's possible it could be legit, but I can't say for sure either way.

you might want to post this in the authenticate this thread -- usually I say avoid places like this, but I looked at the site and the MJ bags offered -- I can't say those are ones that are commonly faked (for ex: I don't think I've ever seen Washed Rose faked, BUT I could be wrong) -- it almost looks like a consignment shop, but according to their description, it's not.

I would try communicating with them -- see if they can send addtl pics, etc to verify authenticity -- it's possible it could be legit, but I can't say for sure either way.

Thank you!!:flowers::flowers: I was debating whether to post there or here because I didn't have a specific bag in mind. I wasn 't sure what to make of the site.

online sites like that one who sell MJ bags are sketchy to some degree. we've seen some sites that sell replicas, although they don't state this, and they also have used stolen images of authentic. you might also want to use the Search function in TPF to see if that site comes up anywhere. keep us posted!

^^ Thanks. I can't recall if I tried doing a general search.

I am trying to compile a list of reputable online consignment shops (or the like) so I have places other than eBay to search when I'm looking for older bags. I know I saw a great list somewhere on TPF and thought I book marked the page, but I must not have. :sad: