Any eBay jean experts?

dusty paws

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Hello all :yes: I've got the bug to spend some money but unfortunatly I don't have a lot to spare at the moment. I was wondering if any of you are good with designer jeans on eBay and telling the difference between real and fakes (citizens, seven for all mankind, joes, etc). Thanks all!

Here's a guide on authenticating True Religions:
eBay Canada Guides - Authenticating TRUE RELIGION - A pictorial guide

A guide for authenticating Seven for all Mankinds:
eBay Canada Guides - Authenticating Seven For All Mankind -a pictorial guide

A guide on authenticating R & R jeans:
eBay Canada Guides - Real vs. Fake Authenticating Rock Republic Jeans

A guide for purchasing designer jeans in general on ebay:
eBay Canada Guides - Fake or Authentic jeans...who can tell

I hope this helps! Good luck!

I actually purchased some jeans from ebay and I think they were fake. You should read their feedback and if someone suspects that the jeans are fake, they probably are.

However, I found a eBay seller who sells designer jeans dailydenim.

i learned a lot about fake and authentic denim on honestforum, which i've ben a member of a little over 2 years... brands like rock & republic, true religion, citizens, sfam are popular there

it's kinda like PF, but for denim... ever since i've been on pf, though, i don't visit HF as much. i don't buy denim off ebay anymore, although, you can find great deals on authentic jeans.

true religion is the only one I can spot and I don't even wear them. I sell them so I have to pay attention to details. I could probably spot Joes Jeans since those are the only jeans I own, but I don't know if they honestly fake them.