Any Dolce And Gabbana Fans Here?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been carrying this bag for nearly two weeks now. It's black pebbled leather with push-lock closure. I'd never considered D&G before. I bought the bag kind of on impulse, to cheer me up after I learned that my birthday gift Balenciaga City was a fake. I'm loving this bag. It holds everything I need, and when I open it I there's a flash of D&G leopard-print lining. What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. I love the styling. I've always wanted one of their bags, but I haven't taken the plune yet, although I do own a D&G watch and necklace that I love. Enjoy!

3. Nice bag.:smile: Enjoy!!

I like some of their less embellished bags (like yours), and there was one last spring I fell in love with and had to have. It's a gorgeous periwinkle medium bucket sort of style. I don't have any pics already, or I'd post one.

4. Its a nice bag! I don't own any of their bags but have some of their other accessories.

5. I like you bag as well. The lining sounds neat.

6. nice bag! i also would like to own one, one day.

7. Thanks ladies :smile: As you say, D&G can be a bit bling and over-embellished sometimes. This is more restrained without being too boring. My son has a small D&G messenger and D&G jeans I bought him after he passed his exams. But this is MY first foray into D&G. Also this bag is very, very far from that fake City I mentioned!