Any discountmags.com codes? Specifically looking for US Weekly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need to start trying to find a cheap subscription. I got to do it for $9/year thanks to you tPF'ers so I was wondering if anyone had another code like this. I don't want my subcription to run out. : )

2. Me too! I am dreading running out of my US Weekly and Star subscriptions! I would love to find another great deal like we all got last year. I have been looking but haven't seen anything yet.

3. I would also love it if anyone knows of any. Both of my subscriptions are almost up and I would love to renew them.

4. #4 Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
    Bump! I'm looking for the same thing. My Us weekly expires in a few months and I haven't been able to find any great deals like I did last year.

5. bump

6. Ha, I was just wondering this...no way can I justify the renewal rate after getting it for $9!

7. I know, right?! :smile:

8. Code: Celebrity for 30$ off a yearly subscription to US weekly, making it $40 total. That is as cheap as I seen it lately.

9. Well, that's a pretty good deal. Thanks for posting it! I just hope after I order it another deal for $5 doesn't pop up!

10. If another $5 deal shows up PLEASE PM me as I am still looking for cool mags to donate to the local teen local LSS Teen Shelters.

11. Bump:smile:

12. this forum is only for fashion/beauty deals please.
    :ty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.