Any difference between Beige Claire 09, 10 and 11?

ChanelVII

Apr 22, 2010
Hi,

I'm planning to purchase Beige Claire Jumbo Classic Flap with GHW. However I found that Beige Claire 09 colour looks slightly different from Beige Claire produced in 2010 and 2011. I have attached some pictures for comparision. The first 2 picture are 2009 and the last two are 2010.
Can anyone confirm this?

I actually love the 2009 version. Where can I get this?

Thank you very much:smile:

Attachments

• BeigeJumbo 001.jpg
    BeigeJumbo 001.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 444
  • BeigeJumbo 008.jpg
    BeigeJumbo 008.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_2595.jpg
    IMG_2595.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 476
Humh..... I have looked at all 3 in the Boutiques over the years, but I can't recall if there is any difference or not. If you live near a place that sells Chanel, go there and check out the current Beige Claire. If you love the current color, you should just go ahead and get that one.

There really isn't a difference. It's basicly the same color. Pics are a bit different due to lighting. The only difference is the original 09C Beige Clair has the flatter CC and the hallmark still on the GHW. April of 2009 is when it became permanent line 00V, rounder CC and no hallmark. It stayed the same single flap until November/December 2010. Now it's double flap. Totally your personal preference.

Thanks babe for the clarification. :biggrin:

There really isn't a difference. It's basicly the same color. Pics are a bit different due to lighting. The only difference is the original 09C Beige Clair has the flatter CC and the hallmark still on the GHW. April of 2009 is when it became permanent line 00V, rounder CC and no hallmark. It stayed the same single flap until November/December 2010. Now it's double flap. Totally your personal preference.

I checked out the stores in Hong Kong and Singapore recently but they do not carry beige claire jumbo anymore, only the darker shade of beige. The sales associates claimed that beige claire is seasonal colour. But I believed it belongs to classic range.

Humh..... I have looked at all 3 in the Boutiques over the years, but I can't recall if there is any difference or not. If you live near a place that sells Chanel, go there and check out the current Beige Claire. If you love the current color, you should just go ahead and get that one.

Does anyone know which year Chanel introduced the light beige clair colour for their classic flaps?

And which series do these bags' serial numbers start with?

09C season so November/December 2008. Serial probably starts somewhere between late 124xxxxx and 126xxxxx. Like I said above Beige Clair then became permanent in about April 2009. I also posted the differences above.