Any difference between Act 2 patent burgundy flap and previous patent burgundy?

hobo7

Apr 12, 2008
I have seen the previous patent burgundy flap but I have not seen the new fall act 2 patent burgundy flap. Any difference besides the lighter silver hardware? Is the leather color different at all ? Your opions please, as I know some of tpf members have started getting them.

I have just received my dark burgundy patent jumbo flap and it is the most fabulous deep rich red I've ever seen. Sorry that I can't load pics currently but my camera is broken. I'll load some at the weekend. This burgundy is very different from the Act 1 bordeaux and I just love it. :heart: The patent is very smooth and shiny, but not at all blingy and the bag looks a real classic. Hope this helps.

Miacillan actually posted very helpful pics re the differences beteween these 3 bags:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/s...-chanel-boutiques-w-366997-4.html#post8187444

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh thanks, Evenstar (and to Mia, of course) for posting those great pics. The colours are very different, aren't they? But both so fabulous. I'm wishing I could have the Prefall as well!