Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies-Meg that was very pretty as well-I saw it a few weeks back for 146.00 @Neiman Marcus-it must have been a mistake cause after a couple of days went back up to full price.All sizes-should have mentioned to DVFer's, sorry- next time

Wow! This thread moves fast....get bogged down at work and find oneself way behind. :sos:

I just have to say...you ladies are fabulous! Everyone looks so amazing!! :girlsigh: You routinely inspire me to try new things (e.g. DVF and prints).

Speaking of...I made my first (second and third) DVF purchases ever thanks to y'all. :Presents I got a wrap dress off *bay (thanks Mellva :hugs:), the Sinopa skirt (I couldn't find the paisley one from Jcrew mentioned in Phi's blog but this one should work), and the Lou (for $83 at NM consolodation sale)! I am so excited to wear them!! :yahoo:

thank you so much, ladies, for your kind words :smooch:

next weekend I'll be in London and this means: shopping for non wrap DVF dresses :graucho:

Thank you! I like the orange circles too. :smile:

Aww, thank you! :smooch: They are actually Vince Camuto. I love them and they were only $79!

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...ts-ellen?ID=591251&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-n-_-n-_-n

You look great. Love your dress.

You look beautiful as always S

Love it Butterfly. It looks great on you.

Wow! This thread moves fast....get bogged down at work and find oneself way behind. :sos:

I just have to say...you ladies are fabulous! Everyone looks so amazing!! :girlsigh: You routinely inspire me to try new things (e.g. DVF and prints).

Speaking of...I made my first (second and third) DVF purchases ever thanks to y'all. :Presents I got a wrap dress off *bay (thanks Mellva :hugs:), the Sinopa skirt (I couldn't find the paisley one from Jcrew mentioned in Phi's blog but this one should work), and the Lou (for $83 at NM consolodation sale)! I am so excited to wear them!! :yahoo:

Congrats, Rockgirl!!! Please post modeling pics when you get it. I can't wait to see it. :smile:

congrats, Labag! I'm glad you could benefit from the 15% off and I'm looking forward to see in action pics of the marbled rose new Julian!

I used my 15 % today, my last order was canceled after it was confirmed, and got the Julian marbled rose tango for 162.00-it left the DVF.com site almost immediately and so I thought another one bites the dust:crybaby:,but......
It shipped and I got tracking-will be here next week! I saw Meg's pics and thought it would look good with my color and I dont have anything that color.

Can't wait to see what you got!!

Since the snake print limited edition wrap is sold out ( I snoozed, I lost) I'm thinking about the black and white chain print wrap. Any chain owners out there? Thoughts? I gravitate to graphic prints but don't want something that would make my DH dizzy looking at it. I can't find this print in any of my local stores to see in person.

Hi Ladies

Been a while since I've been on this forum for a number of reasons however today I got my 1st DVF dress.

I really wanted a wrap dress but when I put a few on they just looked like dressing gowns on me :sad: but that be because I am 5'4.

It's the new season Gabi Dress In dash weave black.

Truely a lovely flattering dress.

Sorry for the image quality..bad iphone camera.

picture.php

picture.php

Hi Ladies

Been a while since I've been on this forum for a number of reasons however today I got my 1st DVF dress.

I really wanted a wrap dress but when I put a few on they just looked like dressing gowns on me :sad: but that be because I am 5'4.

It's the new season Gabi Dress In dash weave black.

Truely a lovely flattering dress.

Sorry for the image quality..bad iphone camera.

picture.php

picture.php

You look gorgeous. I love that print and style. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.