Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dukeprincess said:
I'm so sad. I love this dress, but I need a small and this is a medium. You can't see how huge the arm holes are and the mounds of bunched fabric in the back. Of course, this dress is nowhere to be found! Got it at the Hautelook sale.

If anyone locates a small in the Zalda, let me know, I'll be eternally grateful!

Wow you look great. Love it

I'm so sad. I love this dress, but I need a small and this is a medium. You can't see how huge the arm holes are and the mounds of bunched fabric in the back. Of course, this dress is nowhere to be found! Got it at the Hautelook sale.

If anyone locates a small in the Zalda, let me know, I'll be eternally grateful!

View attachment 1826116

You look sooo great! Can the dress be altered in any way? Such a cute style...

View attachment 1826116

I hope you find it be because it looks amazing on you!

Ooh that's good to know! I had no idea you bought it too! I wish I could keep it, but it's the arm holes and too much extra fabric. I've lost weight recently and the medium is just too large.

Ha, my figure would be perfect if I could find a cure for cellulite and the tummy pooch! :smile:

i hope we find it too - i love that dress on you.:pout:

Didn't want to think this morning (I am sick) so grabbed the Abiti and headed into work to finish up some deadlines.

As for the Zalda, not sure it can be altered without too much work and expense.

image-1121954893.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.