Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much, ladies. I decided that I will wear this dress more often - cool seventies vibe even if nobody seems to know the style :coolio:

love yellow - you wear it beautifully!

if duke is stumped, i have no better info source for all things dvf! it looks great though!

picspicspicspicspics

woah! what a steal!! great skirt, meg!

The yellow looks great on you. Love the shoes too!

Love this style and the pattern!

Yay!! Let's see it in action!

How about some modeling pics? :graucho:

Looks great and feels great (for the wallet) :P

Megt10 WHEN DO YOU LOOK BAD:roflmfao:
Lol, thank you so much for your kind words LA. Great way to start my morning:hugs:.
I love this outfit and how you paired it with a leather jacket. You're looking so radiant and happy and gorgeous!! :love:

just a quick post of today's wrap dress

...off to a quick 5k run ;)
Thank you Butterfly and I love the dress on you. The print is great.
Thanks Phiphi

thank you sammix3! :smile:

aww thanks Mellva, you're too kind ;)

Thanks Meg...Love your rocker chic outfit and the balenciaga matches wonderfully!
Thanks so much.
Today I'm wearing another green/white fave ;)
Yeah for Green. I just love DVF green. It is such a bright and fresh summer color. As always looks fab on you.

^ the Steel is a perfect dress for the terrible heat and humidity we're having!!! Lovely, as always...

Isn't the weather awful? Thank you, I was going for anything cotton in my closet!

This looks perfect on you Duke. I have always loved this dress and you look beautiful.

:smooch: Thanks dear. You look great as usual too.

You look gorgeous Duke. You have the perfect figure for this dress. I had tried this dress on when it came out and it did not look good on me at all. I think you have to be tall and slender like you to look great in this dress.

You are too kind, thank you. I am sure you could've pulled it off, give it another try! :biggrin:

Butterfly: Is this week wrap week too? I like the green.

Status
Not open for further replies.