Any Devin owners?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tell me about this bag. Do I want it? Any pros or cons? Approximately how much does it hold? I really think I need a black One....like another hole in my head! But I love that leather it has and since the Elisha is such a winner...I think this might be the 1st runner up.

2. Lexie - I would highly recommend devin. I wasn't sure when I opened the box at work, but when I got her home and took a proper look, I love it! I have carried devin for 3 days, and IMO it's perfect.
    Holds alot, but not too big. I switch bags every couple days, so I keep all the little things that make changing bags a pain, in a make-up case (approx. 7x4x2). I can put that, my wallet (full size), sunglasses, cell phone, etc. in there and there's tons of room left over, so it slouches nicely. The only con I would mention would be the shoulder straps. Since they are wider, long and doubled, the top one seems to slip once in awhile, but only if I lean over, or get into some other weird position! Just walking around they are fine, and I certainly wouldn't say it's a detractant.
    I have not seen an elisha IRL, so I can't give you a comparison.
    I buy and sell or return alot of bags that I just don't care for after I carry them for a day or 2, and I can say devin is a keeper!

3. Good and thank you HuskyLover. Looks like I will be purchasing one in about 2 weeks. I adore the Elisha leather so much I had to have another in that line.

4. I've never owned a Kooba and love the look of this style. Is Devin smaller than Elisha, is it a big difference? I am 5'3 and do not prefer bigger bags that overwhelm my small frame.