Any demand for rendezvous in Manchester, UK?

Jan 20, 2009
I am wait listed for my first get together in London but just made me curious as to whether there would be a demand for a meeting for the ladies in the North. I am Manchester based and will suggest there as it is pretty central and great train links - only 2 hours to London so we may be able to tempt some of our Southern friends too. Not to mention 2 Hermes boutiques and very friendly SA's.

Let me know if any one is interested and we can go from there.

Last edited:
I am wait listed for my first get together in London but just made me curious as to whether there would be a demand for a meeting for the ladies in the North. I am Manchester based and will suggest there as it is pretty central and great train links - only 2 hours to London so we may be able to tempt some of our Southern friends too. Not to mention 2 Hermes boutiques and very friendly SA's.

Let me know if any one is interested and we can go from there.

Could do if enough numbers I am only an hour's drive away and have a non TPF H friend who might like to come along too. Don't need a huge number to get it going.

Could do if enough numbers I am only an hour's drive away and have a non TPF H friend who might like to come along too. Don't need a huge number to get it going.
Brilliant. I agree small numbers work just as well.

I saw 2 C'est la Fête earlier this week. 01 and 05 (the prune one) in St Barts. Probably no use but just in case you know someone there. It is a French island so Euros and great price too.

Brilliant. I agree small numbers work just as well.

I saw 2 C'est la Fête earlier this week. 01 and 05 (the prune one) in St Barts. Probably no use but just in case you know someone there. It is a French island so Euros and great price too.

Hi there! Where you in St Barths over Xmas and New Year too?

The prices have changed, the price I paid for my Birkin is the price it is in Paris. Wasn't the case 2 years ago though, prices have stayed the same. Even Clic Clacs were same price but last year the CDCs were cheaper. Weird pricing

Hi there! Where you in St Barths over Xmas and New Year too?

The prices have changed, the price I paid for my Birkin is the price it is in Paris. Wasn't the case 2 years ago though, prices have stayed the same. Even Clic Clacs were same price but last year the CDCs were cheaper. Weird pricing

Hi Mlemee,

No, left the Uk after New Year and we just visited St Barts for one day on the way down to Barbados. They had fabulous stock and I was tempted by a little Picotin but decided it was an impulse buy so left it. I did wonder if they had Birkins and Kellys in stock but as I wasn't looking for one didn't ask just in case they said yes....I would have been in big trouble if I arrived back on the ship with a big orange box.

Hi Mlemee,

No, left the Uk after New Year and we just visited St Barts for one day on the way down to Barbados. They had fabulous stock and I was tempted by a little Picotin but decided it was an impulse buy so left it. I did wonder if they had Birkins and Kellys in stock but as I wasn't looking for one didn't ask just in case they said yes....I would have been in big trouble if I arrived back on the ship with a big orange box.

StBarths always has good stock but clears quickly during those 2 weeks. Did they still have the Blue Eletric and diamond hardware Birkin on display or did some billionairess snap it up? I just got back a few days ago, weather in the UK makes me want to go back asap! Barbados isn't too shabby either! Enjoy!