Any Deals on Gucci Twirl Watch?

lils

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone's seen a great deal on a standard Gucci Twirl watch. I know Jomashop has them discounted but even that's a bit pricey.... Any thoughts? TIA!!

htl88

Crystal
Jun 4, 2009
Sunny state
I bought the watch directly from Amazon.com, not from a third party seller that sold on Amazon. They included the authentication card, watch box, guaranteed card, etc...You could still return the whole thing, and Amazon would honor your return payment, if you are not satisfy. So far, I have no problem with it.

At the time that I bought this watch, there were several sellers sold the same watch on Amazon.....Don't buy from them because you don't know it it's faked or not. And it's hard to dispute at later on..

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
Which Nordstrom Rack? Thank you so much! Would Costco sell to me if I don't have a membership?
^ No, you would definitely need a membership to Costco to buy it. If you have a family member or a friend who has a Costco membership, you can have them buy it for you, and then you can pay them back. Unfortunately, that is the only way around it.

liz112ho

Jul 10, 2008
La La Land
^ No, you would definitely need a membership to Costco to buy it. If you have a family member or a friend who has a Costco membership, you can have them buy it for you, and then you can pay them back. Unfortunately, that is the only way around it.
Actually, I was told by a Costco worker that there is a small loop hole to their memebership- get a Costco giftcard and you can shop there without getting a membership. I guess the question is finding someone to buy one for you, etc.

Good luck.

lils

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Thank you! I see they have the one I want on Bluefly but it's sold out.... Hopefully soon! Any thoughts on buying on ebay? Too risky that it's a fake?