Any deals on Canada Goose jackets?

baby_g

Oct 10, 2010
Winter is definitely setting in fast this year with a record low here in Vancouver.. although the daily average of -5.5C is nothing to whine about for our neighbours to the East, it sure is cold for us west coast folks :biggrin:

Canada Goose has always been popular with Toronto folks because of their functionality, and I'm hoping it's the solution to this freezing weather!

Does anyone have deals on Canada Goose jackets for sharing :P? Either Canada/US would do! TIA!

gapaholic13

R+F Independent Cons
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
Canada
I've been looking too. Was hoping there would be some deals this week. With temperature dipping to -40 with the wind chill it's time to step up the winter outerwear. I believe we were the second coldest place on earth on Monday. Second to Antarctica.

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
Retailers that carry CG jackets aren't allowed to offer them at discounted prices anymore.

The only deal I've heard of this year was the Holt Renfrew gift card event where you could get a GC back for 20% of your purchase.

jade119

Jade119
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
Seattle, WA
Ssense.com carries Canada Goose and they have 30% off right now - it was posted on TPF earlier:
http://www.ssense.com

30% Off Sitewide*Through November 28th*AW Rocco Included In Sale!!!
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE, USE PROMO CODE NOWORNEVER AT CHECKOUT ENDS NOVEMBER 28, 2010--23:59 PM EST

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
Canada
^30% discount applies to CG also?! too bad I won't be able to get my bf to the mall to try the size... otherwise it's a steal... I paid full retail price for mine when I saw it available for sale in July. But it's ok... I was on a goose hunt all of last winter and wasn't able to locate the one I want.

limeridge

Nov 22, 2010
Ssense.com carries Canada Goose and they have 30% off right now - it was posted on TPF earlier:
http://www.ssense.com

30% Off Sitewide*Through November 28th*AW Rocco Included In Sale!!!
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE, USE PROMO CODE NOWORNEVER AT CHECKOUT ENDS NOVEMBER 28, 2010--23:59 PM EST
Anyone has luck on Canada Goose? code does not work for me.

baby_g

Oct 10, 2010
Unfortunately, CG isn't included in the 30% sale. Here's the reply I got:

Thank you for contacting SSENSE.

Unfortunately Canada Goose is not included in the Black Friday promotion sale.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Bummer :Push:

wingki

Nov 9, 2008
852 & 905
does anyone know where i can find the Kensington parka in XXS black? its sold out everywhere!! :wtf: it doesnt need to be on sale!!

kiki119

needs to save
Jan 23, 2009
Columbus, OH/Toronto CA
CG are hard enough to find as it is once it pass Mid Nov... usually big sizes are left...

it will be as difficult to get with discount...

I got one during the HR gift card event... maybe they will have another gift card promotion soon?

wingki

Nov 9, 2008
852 & 905
kiki119- i just called sporting life and over the rainbow but they both dont have it. can you suggest anywhere else? thanksss