Any deals on Burberry ties?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. b/c the men in our lives have to look good too right?:graucho:

Anyone spot any good deals for Burberry ties? I'm looking to get my bf one for our anniversary. After looking around I think outlets have the best prices for $99 and they sometimes have 50% off sales (someone posted his receipt on e bay). If anyone knows when the outlet sale is or sees any deal, I would really appreciate you help!

THANK YOU!

2. i was at the outlet in Houston yesterday and there is a sale on ties of at least 25% off all stock. (novachecks in various colors, solids, metallics...there was a long two tiered table of them)

3. Thanks for the tip, I just called the Cabazon outlet (4 hrs away from me) but they won't do a charge send. Does anyone know of an outlet that does do that?

4. I don't know if anyone is still using JomaShop anymore, but it seems like I remember they had some at reasonable prices.

I would probably just wait until the next place has a F&F event (if Burberry is included)

5. Unfortunately, the Burberry outlets do not encourage charge send or any phone/mail orders like other outlets such as Gucci and Bottega Veneta. Although, under certain circumstances they are able to grant a charge send if you know the specific item you want along with the SKU and even then it depends on the SA you speak to. Good luck!