Any deals on Burberry quilted jacket?

smallbag

Oct 1, 2007
Thank you!! I just called my local Burberry store and had them order the Fuschia quilted coat in size XS for me..can't wait!! Btw, I had to pay $8 shipping, but still a great deal!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Thank you!! I just called my local Burberry store and had them order the Fuschia quilted coat in size XS for me..can't wait!! Btw, I had to pay $8 shipping, but still a great deal!
Wow! The Fuchsia was still available in stores? I was told it sold out, but was able to get a white in xs a few weeks ago at the madison ave. store. The fuchsia is so nice!

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
A place calls Home
Wow! The Fuchsia was still available in stores? I was told it sold out, but was able to get a white in xs a few weeks ago at the madison ave. store. The fuchsia is so nice!

NYCshopGirl80 hahah you are so good with finding burberry deal!!

I love the fuchsia one...I will definitely get it only if I don't really have a fuschsia quilted botton jacket.. hmmmm.. sad.... hahahah I guess you scored big again!! do you know what other color do they have???

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
NYCshopGirl80 hahah you are so good with finding burberry deal!!

I love the fuchsia one...I will definitely get it only if I don't really have a fuschsia quilted botton jacket.. hmmmm.. sad.... hahahah I guess you scored big again!! do you know what other color do they have???
I bought white a few weeks ago. I think navy is also on sale if you can find it....

I also just ordered the brown one for $199, but am guessing it will be cancelled since the scarf I ordered on-line was cancelled a few weeks ago. I am getting too many good deals! It has to stop!

boboxu

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
Is the white on sale also? I would love to have the white but can't find it anywhere in XS :sad:
But I ordered navy & fushia in XS, they shipped it out already. Yesterday I saw online they have fushia in XS (1)/ S(4)/M/L/XL..... and sold out very fast after that

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
Is the white on sale also? I would love to have the white but can't find it anywhere in XS :sad:
But I ordered navy & fushia in XS, they shipped it out already. Yesterday I saw online they have fushia in XS (1)/ S(4)/M/L/XL..... and sold out very fast after that
I purchased my white at the Burberry store on Madison, but think it was on-line also. Where did you get the navy and fuchsia in an XS? I saw both online, but never in that size. An XS is so hard to come by! My brown waisted jacket shipped yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was going to be cancelled.

boboxu

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I purchased my white at the Burberry store on Madison, but think it was on-line also. Where did you get the navy and fuchsia in an XS? I saw both online, but never in that size. An XS is so hard to come by! My brown waisted jacket shipped yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was going to be cancelled.
I ordered both of them about 3 days ago, at that time they had a lot of them in different sizes, actually I got the navy in XS for me 2 weeks ago already but I ordered 1 more online for my cousin since XS hard to find anywhere :smile: And I got the constance in light pink in XS last week also. But my favorite one still white :sad: