Any deals on Burberry puffers?

syctown

Feb 27, 2009
Hi, I'm looking to buy a burberry puffer, and am wondering where to find the best deal! Bloomies buy more save more didn't include many models when I checked earlier, and I didn't see any at any department store's the designer sales that are going on right now....

Can someone share their experiences? Thanks a lot in advance!

bargainfinder

Jan 14, 2010
I got mine at the Nordies sale. The order no. is 4500072248, black. They also had it in olive green with plaid. Original price was $795.00 and it went on sale for $309.90. Maybe you could call the stores direct to see if anyone has it.

DB2329

Apr 14, 2009
:nuts: really??? which one? or is it online? does it come in camel/trench?

OMG Please don't leave me hanging!! Were you ladies able to locate the sale link? I am checking the site out now..but can't find anything! HELP! PLEASE!

*** Never mind...found it. No classics though :sad:

Last edited:

syctown

Feb 27, 2009
REALLY? :nuts:
I looked online and it's only for selected items? Do they have the same exclusions in store as they do online? I like a few that are not included in the online sale!!!

they also have it in bloomies. 20% off. 30% off when you spend $500+.

syctown

Feb 27, 2009
I couldn't search for the no# you gave me...but I think I know which one you're talking about based on your description! Wow that was a great sale! Congrats :smile:

I got mine at the Nordies sale. The order no. is 4500072248, black. They also had it in olive green with plaid. Original price was $795.00 and it went on sale for $309.90. Maybe you could call the stores direct to see if anyone has it.