Any deals on ANY AIRLINE TICKETS

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Southwest was having some seriously crazy fares. 1 ways for $99.00 each way if you traveled on a Tuesday or Wednesday and $159.00 each way if you were traveling on the other days. I am not sure if that offer is still going on. It is worth a try though.

amandabug

Nov 2, 2007
Phoenix
that's kind of a vague question, since we have no idea where you're based or where you're going. we could be more helpful if we knew more.
if you're in the US, sign up for american airlines' netsavers emails.
kayak.com also is great, as is farecast.com.

plumaplomb

O.G.
Dec 10, 2008
Burbs
just bought tickets to germany.... iswear these airlines fix prices. i mean, they're the same down to the DOLLAR. amazing.

quynh_1206

Feb 3, 2009
I just got two tickets to LA for 464 total include taxes and fees. I bid through priceline. The only setback was that we dont get to pick the time. we leave monday so it could be between 6am-12am and come back sudnday and our flight could be anytime between 6am-12am through continental. They'll tell you closer to the time. I cant help you if its international flights.

LulaMaeBarnes

Jul 4, 2008
US
I did a lot of comparison shopping just this week for Vegas and Southwest had the lowest fares by far, and it was a nonstop flight!

katelynnl

O.G.
Sep 11, 2008
www.aa.com

I was looking for a round trip ticket from LA to Boston in April. I think for both ways, it'll be about $300. But this is the cheapest price I've seen so far.