Any Dallas/FW meetups being planned?

bumping this thread...

i would have replied sooner, but i've been pretty busy with a new baby in the house..

i'd love to go to Northpark or wherever to meet up...

i'm a SAHM so i can pretty much do any day in general

i am always up for a meetup!!!

just give me enough time to get my brazilian blowout so i don't have crazy frizzy hair LOL :biggrin:

i am fine with either galleria or northpark. would it be okay if i brought a fabulous friend? :biggrin:

Last edited:
i feel kind of like planning this. just setting a date for a lunch gathering. getting reservations at like magiano's or p.f. changs and see who shows up lol

an update on peoples available/not available days for the next month and a half? i know swankys on a mini vacay right now.

i go for a vacation june 10 to 17th.

i typically work 6am to 1pm 3 days out of the week between monday through thursday.

how about yalls schedules?

is a friday afternoon okay?

i just found out I will have an interview down there June 4th so i will be there the whole entire weekend. Hopefully I will be moving there soon!! I would love to come to the meet and greet!!!

Ok well let me look at the calendar... I pick the weekend of August 13th. If we do it that weekend I am going to come down there a day in advance I will be there that Friday and we can all meet up that Saturday. I'm not trying to take over but what I think we could do is that Saturday morning we could all meet up for Brunch, Do some shopping, go to see a movie or something u know, or go have manipedi's or whatever. I also havent seen Sex and The City 2 I have been very busy so I havent had a chance too..But I would love to see it with you guys just let me know whats the plan so I can get hotel room that weekend and we can all go from there....