Any current Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons?

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
The store near me is getting very strict and will not take any expired internet coupons. Does anyone have a current coupon to share?

Thanks in advance!

Not addicted

Jan 6, 2009
Sorry I don't have any, but it surprises me that they don't take expired coupons. Mine takes up to three at each purchase. Is it worth a drive to another BBBeyond to use older coupons?!

Can you call and see if they accept competitor's coupons? You might find one of those that's not expired.

Good luck!

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
Wow, that is surprising. I have never gone to a BBB that didn't take the coupons expired. Of course, now I'm totally spoiled, and I can't shop at BBB without a coupon.

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
I went into a BB&Beyond store last week and asked how many coupons you can use at once and if expired coupons are welcome. I may have to continue going to that store because she said expired coupons are fine and there is no limit to the number. Use as many as the amount of items purchased. Can't beat that!

I went into a BB&Beyond store last week and asked how many coupons you can use at once and if expired coupons are welcome. I may have to continue going to that store because she said expired coupons are fine and there is no limit to the number. Use as many as the amount of items purchased. Can't beat that!
wow, thanks for the info! i'll have to ask at mine. i have a whole stack of them that i've collected from people in my apt building that don't want them and leave them on the ledge by the mailboxes haha :smile:

rachaelmb

O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
West Michigan
At my last visit the cashier said it is the internet only coupons that they are required to follow the expiration date on. The ones that come in the mail they said are still valid beyond the expiration date. Which is odd to me that they even bother putting an expiration date on them in the first place:shrugs:

AgelessHarmony

Y Am I This Way?
May 29, 2007
Texas
Karetotalk, that's cute. That's one way to get a nice collection of coupons. I leave them in the grocery/convenience stores. I should maybe leave coupons by the mailbox, especially pet coupons. All my neighbors have pets and I don't. Great idea!

yes it is! how nice of you too leave some too. my youngest brother is going to start college next year and my other younger brother will be starting med school in the fall too, so i've saved some up for new dorm room/apt supplies for them. i never tried using more than one coupon each time, so i'll have to see what my bed bath says.

Karetotalk, that's cute. That's one way to get a nice collection of coupons. I leave them in the grocery/convenience stores. I should maybe leave coupons by the mailbox, especially pet coupons. All my neighbors have pets and I don't. Great idea!

melanierez

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
My BB&Beyond will take expired mail coupons, but they'll only take one internet coupon at a time and it cannot be an expired coupon. I need all new towels for my bathroom, and I refuse to pay full price for the towels that I want!

I liked it much better before Linens N Things shut down- a lot more coupons were floating around!

rysch

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
They're more strict these days. I haven't got BBB coupon in the mail for weeks and I'm out of coupons already. I use them alot to buy beauty & personal care items because they have enough selection and lower price for things you use everyday (soap, toothpaste and stuffs).

i<3bags

Mar 17, 2007
Apparently they stopped honoring coupons on the first of Feb. However, I think it varies by store what you can use. I know that you can not use expired coupons or LNT coupons any more.

Purseakemi

Aug 4, 2007
If you sign up for their website to recieve emails etc, they send you a twenty percent coupon right then and there. I literally got one two minutes after i joined. HTH