Any CSI Fans In Here???

1. Which one do you like? I like all of them! I love the black guy in the CSI:NY, I like Erick in CSI:Miami, and I like the black guy with the green eyes in CSI: Las Vegas...he's so hot!...hahahaha....what can I say, I'm a cute guys type of girl :lol:

My b/f hated Horeicio(sp). He use to get so irritated with the way he talks.

I like to watch all of them and when two different ones are playing in different channels I switch between commercials :roflmfao:

2. I'm a total CSIaholic :nuts: I love all series and have them all on DVD. I have to agree with your boyfriend though, Horatio irritates the crap out of me :yucky: It's so bad that whenever that show is on my friends send me text message to tease me :lol:

3. OHH yeah I love CSI, esp CSI NY!

4. I loooove CSI!! Vegas is my fav with NY coming in 2nd.

5. I love CSI: Las Vegas! I don't really like any of the spin offs...not really sure why :shrugs:

6. Yep...Horatio IS annoying. I just don't get it but I guess they are trying to give him that eccentric spin all of the other boses have. Because Grissom from CSI is going deaf and is like this genious. I think only the boss from CSI:NY isn't eccentric :lol:

Warrick Brown is So freaking cute! He can have his way with me any day. Shoot I'd commit a crime just to have him get ALL the evidence off of me :lol:
    Here are the guys I like which I mentioned about above. (I don't think this pic does erick any justice though)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Warrick Brown (CSI Las Vegas).JPG Erick Delko (CSI Miami).JPG Sheldon Hawkes (CSI NY).JPG
  7. i'm a huge fan of csi las vegas and miami. haven't really watched any ny episodes as much as the others. :P

8. I love CSI Mami. Thats the only one i watch.

9. JoJo, I'll be your partner in crime :ninja: if it means getting close to Warrick :lol:

10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE CSI: Vegas.:heart: that's pretty much the only show I watch now. Thursday nights is our family's CSI night, the kids go to bed early, my husband and I watch TV and eat ice cream :P I could marry Gil Grissom...:yes:

11. I love them all too!!
    I like the cop in CSI:NY, Don, but I liked him when he had shorter hair. I also really like Danny!!

I think the thing that bothers me about Horatio is the way he always tilts his head when he talks ;op

12. DH and I love the original CSI. I watch CSI Miami just because I like Miami. Caruso is not a very good actor, that or the character he plays is just not well written. His cheesy one-liners are almost funny, and he always wears the same clothes, and talks with his body turned sideways. :P

13. The only CSI I have ever seen was the one in Las Vegas. I had to stop watching at about season 2 or 3 because I kept having nightmares! I'm a wimp.

14. I loveeee CSI!

My boyfriend and I practically spent the whole day watching it yesterday. CSI: LV is my favorite!

15. The thing that bugs me the most about Horatio is his thing with the sunglasses and when he does his hipswing with his jacket, it just makes me go :throwup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice