any coupons for off fifth or last call?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thought i might make it an outlet day, any coupons floating around?:confused1:

2. The ones they sent (40% off one item and 20% off one item) expired yesterday. :hrmm: I'm sure another one will pop up soon!

3. oh well. thanks though!

4. #4 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    See if your mall has coupon booklets for sale. I think mine gives me an extra 20 % off if I buy an item worth more than $100.

Both Off Saks and Neiman Marcus Last Call were stuffed with stock. In last call I saw $6000 Bill Blass dresses marked down to $2000 on 50 % off racks - so down to $1000, along with Gucci, Chanel, Valentio, etc. Really worth looking.

There were cute CL shoes, some strappy heeled sandals ($330), and adorable silk flats ($229). Also a few Muimui, Mark Jacobs and Cloe bags, but hovering around a thousand dollars, so no great sale.