Any color transfers issues with Sig. denim stripe?

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I was looking at the denim signature stripe stuff from the outlet and found a slip of paper inside that warned of possible color transfer. Has this happened to anyone with their denim stripe tote or bag?

No issues with my denim sig. stripe satchel. This was actually an issue I called JAX about before I got the bag, at that time they said there weren't any reported issues.

Thanks , I had bought the large tote because they didn't have the small one I wanted and then I found the slip inside. I'm still on the list for the smaller one but I didn't know what to do once I found that paper. Hopefully no one had issues with the color coming off.

I haven't used mine. It's also do to the fact that I find the large tote a bit to wide for me. I just love the color though.

That's why I ended up getting the smaller size. I just decided the large size was too wide for me to carry. I hope you find the small one too. I just love this one.:yes:

I was worried when I read that tag as well but I haven't had any problems either the denim transferring to my clothing or my clothing onto the denim. I wouldn't fret!