Any Cole Haan experts on? +

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you identify this bag/the season?
    [​IMG]

Mine doesn't have the suede.. it's all the outer leather. It also has silver hardware whereas the one in the picture has gold. The leather has gotten a bit dry... Not dry enough to crack, but it's been around for a few years and it's not as buttery as it used to be. I'm thinking of conditioning it. Shouldn't have any problems since it's black.

Anyhoo... I want to know how much you ladies think it would sell for on Ebay.com? I know nothing about the resale value of Cole Haan or whether this bag was even desirable. Thank you!:tup:

2. See if you can find it on ebay and do a search for completed auctions, that will tell you what the bags have sold for.

3. I did. This bag is from a few seasons ago, and that's why I was hoping that someone could help me identify the exact season and the name.

I spent about an hour going through endless Cole Haan ebay items and I didn't see it! *frown*

4. Let's see, how about emailing a pic to colehaan.com? I've fond their customer service to be outstanding. They should be able to give you all the specs pertaining to that bag.

5. Thanks! I emailed them a picture but I haven't heard back yet (weekend). Hopefully they will be able to help.

I doubt they will be able to tell me what it is worth on Ebay, lol! So I'm going to bump this thread to see if anyone knows. I searched all the bags on ebay and didn't see anything!