Any codes for Regencies.com??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have a code for regencies.com? TIA :love:

2. I'd love to know too! I see some Tarina Tarantino stuff I'd love to have :graucho:

3. That's what I'm looking at too!! :yes: I'd even be happy with 10% off. My BF agreed to buy me a TT necklace but I can't let him pay full retail price it's just too much. :shame: 10% would soften the blow a little bit!

4. Awwww how sweet of him! You NEED a code! My bf always says things like, "I thought our relationship was based on more than just 'stuff'." :rolleyes:

ANYway, I'll keep my eye out for you, I know there has to be a promotion going on about now. :yes:

5. Guys are :nuts:!! I knew I had to wait for the exact right moment to ask for it or else he'd call me :nuts:. He's feeling generous right now and he's got nothing else to waste his $$$ on so he agreed to it! I just can't see spending $188 for some sparkly plastic. That's :nuts:!!

The free shipping and no tax helps out a lot, that's why I'm going to buy it at regencies b/c every other online store under the sun is based in CA :cursing:

If you happen to come across any codes, please let me know!! My BF's cc will greatly appreciate it! :lol: