Any clinique Diehards out there?

I used their 3-step skincare line when I was a teenager, and I've been using their foundation, powder, eyeshadows, mascara, etc., since I've been wearing makeup. I love their products :heart: I'm starting to experiment with eye treatments, moisturizing stuff and the like, and will be visiting the Clinique counter soon :smile:

I have been using their 3 step system for about 2 years now. I think I will switch once the batch I have is finished. I find that my skin gets blotchy in certain areas with clinique and it drys my skin out.

I tried their pore minimizer and threw it away after a few uses because it gave me tiny white pimples all over my nose. I stopped for a few days and tried it again when my skin cleared up but the same thing happened.

I have been using the Repairwear intensive eye cream for the past few months and have recently stopped because I'm noticing more fine lines (I am only in my 20s!).

I have tried many clinique products and I find most of them to be just "okay" for my skin type (combination skin). But they really are decently priced for how much you're getting.