any charriol owners out there?

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
hi everyone! i am currently very happy with the watch i have- a cartier santos demoiselle (dh's gift to me for our 8th wedding anniversary) but was looking for another watch to alternate it with. been looking at some charriol pieces and found them really cute (esp with the matchy matchy bracelets). does anyone own a charriol watch? how do you like it? does it tarnish easily? would love to hear some feedbak. TIA!:flowers:

Reactions: Namwan-
A friend of mine has one and he's worn it for 6 or 7 years now. He's very happy with it. He gets it cleaned/polished when it starts showing a lot of wear and then its back to looking like brand new.

i don't own a Charriol watch, but i've got a Celtic cable wire bangle. i've had it since 1999, i wear it quite often and its still in pretty much the same condition when i bought it. i love it :yes:

I have 2 charriol celtic bangles and my sister has the watch ( used to be mine LOL.) Shes had it for 12 years and I am shocked at how it still looks sooooooo fab! Im glad charriol has been mentioned here because I am a big fan of their watches and jewelry. Superb quality!!! Planning to get the watch this year.

The only Charriol I had was eyeglasses, and I got constant compliments on it. That was 10yrs ago. I don't think they make eyeglasses anymore. I miss those glasses...they were HOT!

I don't have a watch, but I have worn this bracelet on a regular basis for 6 years or so. It is in beautiful shape and I have never had a problem with any of the stones falling out.

char1-1.jpg

char2-1.jpg

my dad got everyone in my family a classic charriol watch when he was on a business trip and my mom gave me hers its been about 17 years i believe and its still working fine, doesnt look old and ppl are surprised that its 17 years old! and my mom did wear it often! i find charriols items very well made and durable