Any Chanel Sales in the OC or LA?

Hi, Do any of you in the Los Angeles or Orange Co., CA area know if NM, Saks, or any other store will be putting Chanel handbags on sale??
Singnstar!
Nordstroms in Canoga Park CA had 3 different bags on sale, check Chanel Boys listing of sale items.... The large black bag he has listed is available at Nordstroms in CA and there is one reporter left in brown as of today

Lots of lambskin Mademoiselle light green totes on sale 30% off at NM Newport Beach. There was one quilted white lambskin about E/W size, zip top also on sale.

mskitty! Did you get any luck finding that reporter?? If so, what color and size is available?? I'm interested in getting one too. Thanks.

I was able to get a hold of the small reporter black on black for a total of $1729 before tax, the chain was broken, but they fixed for me,so I was happy...someone must of read my response... because the brown is now gone already... sorry... neimans has it at regular price in Beverly Hills, they had about 4 of them 2 in brown and black and white and another black and black as of last Saturday..see if they would price match...