Any Chanel Flats Still On Sale?

Apr 14, 2006
Virginia
Hello ladies~

Has anyone seen any of the Chanel flats still on sale and available in a size 35?

I completely missed out and am kicking myself for it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

sndypchez

O.G.
Apr 14, 2009
I called over 20 Saks stores today in search of more sale shoes...it seems like most Saks have already packed up and shipped out their leftover merchandise :sad: I did find a few stores that still had shoes, but I think most of them were out of the smaller sizes. Try calling Saks Orlando and New Orleans. I remember they had a few pairs of shoes still at their store.

Apr 14, 2006
Virginia
I called over 20 Saks stores today in search of more sale shoes...it seems like most Saks have already packed up and shipped out their leftover merchandise :sad: I did find a few stores that still had shoes, but I think most of them were out of the smaller sizes. Try calling Saks Orlando and New Orleans. I remember they had a few pairs of shoes still at their store.
Do you have a specific SA? I wear a 35.5. Did they mention if they had anything?

sndypchez

O.G.
Apr 14, 2009
No I was just calling every store I could asking for a 36....I just remember Teresa at New Orleans (older lady) who was very sweet. I think it was you that asked for photos on my earlier post for the sale shoes they had? Try calling her in the morning and see if she has anything in a 35.5. Out of the 20 something calls I made there were only a handful of stores that didn't ship off their stock..