Any Chanel Bags around $1500.00

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I'm usually in the LV forum but I wanted to check out Chanel. I know this is probably a silly question but are there any Chanel bags around $1500.00?
    Thank you ☺

2. I think there is a fold over clutch around that price point. The next is 2100 usd n that's a wallet on a chain. In Europe the prices r better n vat return best in Spain.

You can also get it second hand like from fashionfile and yoogies closet for a better price. I recently got a Chanel double flap with embroidered Camilla's (cloth) for 1550 from there.

3. You could also do an O-case (they're like, large zippered pouches that people use as clutches) - those start around $600 for the small ones and head up to around $1,500 for the bigger ones!

4. Chanel so expensive. I am saving for my first too

5. If you check out eBay and get a vintage flap or seasonal style from a reputable seller from Japan, you can get sth great at the price. However, get it authenticated here first to be doubly-sure.

6. Thank you everyone for your help. ☺ Still deciding. Looking at Gucci and LV again too .

7. I recall a cluth for like 1100. I dont remember the name but it is a fold over clutch

8. They also have a bigger zippered wallet that you can use as a clutch as well that I believe is under $1500, I got mine a few years ago at the price of $1050.

9. The foldover clutch is $1500! There is also the deauville style wallet on chain for $1400 so not many options lol