Any Chance to get GGH between or after S/S 09

kiainiti

Aug 3, 2008
I will be buy the black GGh part-time between June09. That is the time for s/s 09 and they discontinued the GGH. So anyone can tell me.....If the store were remain ggh from the f/w 08......Did they can sell it to me or they will not sell any bag from the last season and only sell from the Latest season

Last edited:

DonnaD

DonnaD
Aug 9, 2008
I'd take the plunge now if you find the black GGH part time...It is a very popular style and folks are buying it like crazy since it's soon to be a thing of the past. Sounds like Bal will not be shipping GGH after FW/09; retailers will sell stock until it's gone--and then it's gone. The chance that that particular bag will still be available next June (new, that is) are slim.

Demi

O.G.
Jul 1, 2008
Stores will definitely sell past season bags if they have them in stock. They obviously want to get rid of them. But I honestly don't see any GGH Bbag lasting past February maybe March. I figure that since it's GGH last season that everyone who likes GGH will try to get their hands on one, and I also figure that Christmas is around the corner, so either people are going to get that type as a gift for someone or wait until after the holiday shopping to be able to get one for themselves.